Cannot install Openconnect 6.0 on Kali linux

altangerel at mobicom.mn altangerel at mobicom.mn
Wed Nov 5 23:00:23 PST 2014

Hi all,

I'm trying to install OpenConnect 6.0 and Network manager 0.9.10 on Kali 1.0.9. Because latest version is not available in apt, I'm trying to install it from the source tarball. Unfortunately, I could not  do that because of too much dependency issues. How can I install it with easier way?

Regards,
Aggie

This email (including any attachments) is intended only to be read and used by the addressee.
It may contain confidential or legally privileged information, which is not waived if it is mistakenly delivered to you.
If you are not the intended recipient please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete both messages from your system.