API to get ciphersuite

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Nov 3 06:54:10 PST 2014

Hm, I added a call to this in the Java process_auth_form() callback, to
print the cipher before asking the user to fill in the form. Just as a
test.

It's crashing with Connection:close or HTTP/1.0, because by the time we
call openconnect_get_cstp_cipher() vpninfo->https_sess is NULL.

There's an obvious defensive-coding fix to make it return NULL in this
case, but perhaps we *do* actually want it to return valid results?

We could potentially declare that it's only valid to call
openconnect_get_cstp_cipher() when CSTP is actually *connected*... but
CSTP can disconnect due to DPD and reconnect at *any* time, so that
seems a little inappropriate.