Bug : OpenConnect client version v5.99 is not compatible with Windows TAP driver 9.0.0.21

Farzad Fallah farzad.fallah at gmail.com
Mon May 26 11:15:48 PDT 2014

Hi Devs ,
OpenConnect client version v5.99 is not compatible with latest version
of Windows TAP driver which is 9.0.0.21. although it works fine with
older versions.
If you have latest version of TAP driver installed , you will get this
error from openconnect while trying to setup TAP network interface :
Failed to obtain TAP driver version: 57
I checked openvpn client and it works fine with latest version of TAP
driver. I hope you can rectify this bug in next version.

Regards