How to make configure script look for gnutls3?

Tony Zhou tonytzhou at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 21:24:24 EDT 2014

Hi,

I am trying to compile ocserv 0.3.2 under FreeBSD 10, and FreeBSD 10
offers binary package named gnutls3 to provide libraries for gnutls
3.12.  However, the configure script of ocserv keeps looking for
gnutls.pc for pkg-config tool, but in FreeBSD it is located at
/usr/local/libdata/pkg-config/gnutls3.pc instead of gnutls.pc, thus the
script fails. What part of configure script should I change to make it
look for gnutls3.pc?

Thanks,
TZ