Certificate Auth Error on iOS ( AnyConnect )

Rankjie rankjie at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 23:43:55 EDT 2014

Hi,

I use the same user-certificate on my Mac ( client is openconnect ) and my iPhone ( client is anyconnect )

Things were fine on my Mac, but on the iOS, the connection could not be established.

Here is my ocserv.conf: https://gist.github.com/rankjie/bb7c7e4bfe86d323abb6
Server’s log when connect to it on iOS: https://gist.github.com/rankjie/8618400ba3a2075457b0

From the log of ocserv, I can see “user 'CN=user1' of group '[unknown]' authenticated”

but eventually failed with “GnuTLS error (at worker-vpn.c:691): No certificate was found.”

The same certificate was all right on my mac with openconnect. So this might be a compatibility issue?