vpn connection hangs with openconnect version >v5.01 after a couple of seconds...

Kaloyan Dimitrov kaloyan.dimitrov at aviaso.com
Wed Mar 12 12:07:35 EDT 2014

Hi there. I am using the latest openconnect I have for my system:
archlinux(3.13.6-1-ARCH), openconnect(v5.03, but tried with latest code
from git as well with same result) to connect to a company vpn.

Everything works fine until the first few seconds when connections hang
and the last line bellow is added to the console output.

I noticed the last working version is v5.01

Got CONNECT response: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
CSTP connected. DPD 15, Keepalive 20
Connected tun0 as 10.54.10.17, using SSL + deflate
Established DTLS connection (using GnuTLS)

CSTP Dead Peer Detection detected dead peer!

Please advise why is this happening.

Cheers,

--
Kaloyan Dimitrov
Software Developer

Aviaso Inc
Huobstrasse 10 CH-8808 Pfaeffikon Switzerland
Phone: +41 55 422 0000
kaloyan.dimitrov at aviaso.com www.aviaso.com