OpenConnect 5.99 release

Kevin Cernekee cernekee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 11:26:11 EST 2014

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 3:29 AM, David Woodhouse <dwmw2 at infradead.org> wrote:
> This is the beta release for 6.0, with lots of shiny changes.
>
> I'm not entirely convinced that the x.99 "releases" actually get that
> much worthwhile testing, but they certainly don't hurt. Mostly this is a
> call for Kevin and Nikos to bug me about anything they still have
> outstanding that they really want in the 6.00 release...

I've been testing these (well, really just the rekey patch) for the
last week or two:

6e956a7 cstp: Make cstp_reconnect() static again
e5ae6aa dtls: Align new-tunnel rekey behavior with Cisco clients
d52cdd0 www: Don't ignore groff errors
aa28be0 www: Fix missing space on platforms page

https://github.com/cernekee/openconnect/commits/rekey-20140222

I'm working on integrating GnuTLS 3.2.12 into the Android builds to
fix CVE-2014-0092.  This requires updating nettle to 2.7, forcing
ARMv7 mode so that nettle 2.7's ARM assembly code doesn't break the
build, and fixing a Bionic incompatibility in gnulib's stdint header.
Will rebase on the current master and send a pull request in the next
few days.