回复:Re:Re:RE:RE:problem aboutopenconnect6.0 Windows client

飞翔 1152172779 at qq.com
Mon Jul 28 23:51:58 PDT 2014

Hi,

>  Yes, just replying normally to the email is definitely the best thing to
>  do. But please remember to keep the list address
>  openconnect-devel at lists.infradead.org in Cc — use "reply to all", not
>  just "reply".

   Ok,I see.

> Hopefully!
> http://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/openconnect.git/commitdiff/bbcaa4db

  Great,now the openconnect-6.0 with those patchs can run on XP without any error dialog!

  On XP within the last version OpenVPN driver,Just like   the  run_on_xp1.jpg  and  run_on_xp2.jpg  show,
  that's the result when I try to connect to the ocserver.
  It can  do it successfully,but will prompts  that some fail occurs ,but I can still use this VPN tunnel to visit  the internet successfully at least in  the beginning it does.

  On Windows 7,there is no  such  phenomenon.

thanks
L.G