problem about openconnect6.0 Windows client

飞翔 1152172779 at qq.com
Thu Jul 24 04:59:08 PDT 2014

Hi,
 I have compiled the openconnect6.0.0.tar.gz on Fedora 20 in VMVare successfully,
 And I have download and install the latest openvpn driver on  Windows 7 system.
 but a problem happens when I run it on Windows

Question 1:
 The pictures 1.jpg , 2.jpg, 3.jpg, 4.jpg, 5.jpg  show the problem:

 When I do what the picture 1 shows , I seems that everything is  OK,but just like the picture 2,3,4  show,
 the Local Area Connection will fails to identify at last.
 So,what is the problem?  5.jpg is the route talbe :

Question 2:
    When I run it on XP,the openconnect client will show a error dialog(can't find Entry RegGetValueA in ADVAPI32.dll).
    so,does the openconnect6.0 client for Windows support for XP?

thanks
L.G