Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos n.mavrogiannopoulos at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 04:39:21 PDT 2014

On Thu, Jul 24, 2014 at 7:59 AM, Andrew Rose <andreyrose at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Nikos!
> 1-2. Network don't have bottleneck in both direction
> 3-4. I set this option  try-mtu-discover and uncheck output-buffer.
> 6. I use gnu tls builded from git rep.
>
> I noticed another strange thing. after I established a connection CPU
> load is less than 100%. But immediately after the download process
> begins systemd-networkd jumps to 100 percent and stays even after
> downloaded ends.

Hello Andrew,
 Please keep the mailing list in CC. I have no idea how
systemd-networkd works, and how is it involved with ocserv. A guess
would be that it somehow gets confused with the network devices ocserv
brings up. The fact that it uses lots of CPU time may be related with
the performance drop you see.