Weird problem connecting using AnyConnect 3.1.05152 under Windows

Tony Zhou tonytzhou at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 15:52:03 EST 2014

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for finding the version.

One more thing, I note that when I use AnyConnect 3.0.11042, it is
necessary to ensure the following lines are in the
/etc/ocserv/profile.xml file:

<AutoUpdate>true</AutoUpdate>
<BypassDownloader UserControllable="false">false</BypassDownloader>

Otherwise the client will prompt "Automatic profile updates are disabled
and the local VPN profile does not match the secure gateway VPN
profile." and fail the connection.

Thanks,
TZ