Weird problem connecting using AnyConnect 3.1.05152 under Windows

Thomas Glanzmann thomas at glanzmann.de
Mon Jan 27 19:59:56 EST 2014

Hello Tony,
I can confirm that the 0.3.0 release does not work with AnyConnect. I
plan on fixing this, but I'm currently very busy. If you check out the
following version from the git repository it works:

git checkout 81c20b923708c8d35f7aeadff053ad199f608e29

There are some later commits, which work also, but I did not yet do a
git bisect to identify the commit who breaks it.

Nikos,
if I should give you access to a Windows 7 box with AnyConnect
installed, let me know. I would recommend on focusing on AnyConnect 3.0
because 3.1 is completely unusable, at least I had disconnects every 3
minutes when using it with my Cisco ASA for an absolut stable internet
connection. I tried to use 3.1 since it was released and discarded it
again retried after one year but it turns out it is still unusable.

Cheers,
        Thomas