Unable to connect from AnyConnect 3.0 and 3.1 Windows Clients to ocserv 0.2.4 and git head

Thomas Glanzmann thomas at glanzmann.de
Sat Jan 11 18:35:07 EST 2014

Hello Nikos,
It is so late, that I can't write one sentence correct. So let me try
again:

        - Linux Client only uses one TCP connection for POSTing username
          and password.

        - Windows Client uses two TCP connections for POSTing username
          and password.

The current code requires that both username and password are sent in
one TCP connection, if that is not the case it looses the state, if it
looses the state it doesn't know the username anylonger and than the
authentication fails.

I think there are multiple solutions:

        - Save the state on the server

        - Set a cookie on the client

        - Change the code so that username and password are transmitted
          at the same time.

Cheers,
        Thomas