Unable to connect from AnyConnect 3.0 and 3.1 Windows Clients to ocserv 0.2.4 and git head

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Sat Jan 11 16:50:59 EST 2014

On 01/11/2014 06:08 PM, Thomas Glanzmann wrote:
> Hello, I compiled ocserv git head and 0.2.4 on Debian Wheezy using
> the gnutls library from backports, I configured it and I'm able to
> connect using the Android AnyConenct Client without any issue,
> however I'm not able to connect using AnyConenct 3.0 and 3.1 from a
> Windows 7 PC. My config is:

Hello Thomas,
The git head is under a major reshaping so it may have bugs that don't
exist in 0.2.4 (though I tonight's version is working reasonably well
on my setup). What is the debugging information you get on the server
side?

[...]
> I would appreciate if someone could tell me what I'm doing wrong.

You may be doing nothing wrong. The support for anyconnect clients is
very experimental and I've noticed that different clients from cisco
have different behavior with ocserv. Once you send the server side
info I'll try to see whether there is something we can improve with
that client.