Networkmanager-openconnect with --no-xmlpost

Darius Berghe darius.berghe at gmx.com
Mon Feb 17 14:04:17 EST 2014

Pe 17.02.2014 19:39, Kevin Cernekee a scris:
> Hmm, I can usually run ./configure with no options (provided that I
> have a world-readable /etc/vpnc/vpnc-script installed). The
> openconnect-git AUR PKGBUILD is using: PYTHON=/usr/bin/python2
> ./configure --prefix=/usr \ --sbindir=/usr/bin \ --disable-static all
> of which should be optional. Which special flags did you need?
./configure without flags runs well for openconnect. For
networkmanager-openconnect it yielded some errors about some libraries -
something like libnm not being present, I don't remember well... I can
give you the output for that too if you request.

But building openconnect after I configured it without flags returns
this; it seems like a python related thing (one of the flags pointed to
Python 2.7):

make[2]: Entering directory '/home/darius/Birou/web/openconnect-5.02/www'
/usr/bin/python "./html.py" -d . csd.xml > csd.html || (rm csd.html; exit 1)
  File "./html.py", line 32
    print "USAGE:"
                 ^
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
Makefile:711: recipe for target 'csd.html' failed
make[2]: *** [csd.html] Error 1

Anyway, it could be some Arch related thing, that's why whoever made the
PKGBUILD put it in there probably. So yes, maybe you need not put
instructions after all.