[GIT PULL] Fixes for rekeying, Android builds, etc.

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sun Feb 16 11:57:51 EST 2014

On Sat, 2014-02-15 at 16:33 -0800, Kevin Cernekee wrote:
> Kevin Cernekee (14):
>       Add liboath version check
>       http: Don't retry on user cancellation
>       cstp_reconnect: Don't sleep if the user terminated the connection
>       android: Add android/ directory to release tarballs
>       android: Explicitly disable symbol versioning
>       android: Use make-standalone-toolchain.sh from NDK
>       android: Install stripped binaries under $(TRIPLET)/out
>       cstp: Make sure outbound packets are sent over CSTP if DTLS is down
>       dtls: Set rekey_method correctly if the header is missing
>       Sanity-check CSTP and DTLS rekey times
>       cstp: Rework DTLS master secret (re)generation
>       mainloop: Use consistent logic for rekey timeout check
>       mainloop: Simplify the keepalive functions
>       dtls: Fix link error on !HAVE_DTLS builds

Looks good; thanks. Just one thing I'm not sure about — the symbol
versioning one. The in-depth analysis (which is excellent; thanks for
doing it and for including it) seems to indicate a Bionic bug? I'd like
to see a reference to a bug filed upstream in that case, please.

And speaking of symbol versioning, an earlier change of yours has broken
the Solaris build. There's apparently no symbol named 'Java_*'.