[PULL request] distinguish between different rekey methods

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Fri Feb 14 15:05:09 EST 2014

On 02/14/2014 08:46 PM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:

> ocserv could handle that mode as well as it considers the TCP channel
> the primary. That way we could support a channel that doesn't
> re-establish itself at rekey time. However, I find the tearing apart and
> re-establishment of the DTLS channel a waste. Would it make sense to
> have a mode 'oc-ssl' that will rehandshake on both channels?

And I don't think that this complexity is needed. I suppose that an
AnyConnect server sends "X-DTLS-Rekey: new-tunnel" or does not send this
header at all? In that case this commit would do the proper thing on
anyconnect and ocserv.

https://www.gitorious.org/openconnect-x/openconnect-x/commit/d93a371d696885a5b2acff1b8f597c6deb949382