Windows support

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Feb 11 04:09:33 EST 2014

On Mon, 2014-02-10 at 22:03 +0100, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:

> Yes, this is how errno is interpreted in windows:
> https://gitorious.org/gnutls/gnutls/source/505540944f1dd6a655a691714aed6d54ea7671fa:lib/system.c#L69

Um,... if that's all handled in GnuTLS already, why do we even bother
with overriding the pull/push/errno functions for OpenConnect? Couldn't
I just strip that bit out?

Btw, do you have reason to believe that Windows' putenv() takes a *copy*
of the string? The Linux man page for putenv is very clear that it'll
use the string in place and using an auto variable for it is very wrong.
Was that an oversight on your part, or do you know something I don't?