advertising the hostname connecting to

Thomas Glanzmann thomas at glanzmann.de
Wed Feb 5 15:49:46 EST 2014

Hello Nikos,

> It seems that sniproxy is a viable method to multiplex [0] ocserv with
> another web server over port 443. However, it seems that openconnect
> doesn't advertise the hostname it is connecting to on the client
> hello.  Would you be interested on a patch to make openconnect use
> SNI?

I thought about the same thing last weekend and also stumbled across
sniproxy. However I would love to see sniproxy functionality be
implemented in nginx and already though about doing that.

I also wanted to sniff if anyconnect does advertise the hostname because
currently this my main usage scenario.

Cheers,
        Thomas