[GIT PULL] DTLS and other improvements to openconnect

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Feb 4 10:40:56 EST 2014

On Tue, 2014-02-04 at 13:38 +0100, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:

> Your complaints were noted and were eventually fixed, so I believe
> that you could reduce the code in the gnutls part by 30-40% at the
> cost of depending on a newer gnutls version. So eventually you helped
> future projects :)

Indeed :)

It helps, of course, that I try to complain in 'diff -up' form where
possible.

The issue I was seeing with load_datum() was the lack of O_BINARY. With
that fixed, I can now do 'wine openconnect.exe --authenticate -c ...'
and authenticate correctly. I'll see if there are parts of this that I
can isolate into clean and obviously sane commits and merge right away.

Actually making a *connection* is something I might not be able to do in
wine. And I'm not sure you hooked that up at all anyway, did you? We
have to be careful when doing that — this is LGPL code so we can't just
lift the Windows tun/tap support from vpnc or openvpn.