[GIT PULL] DTLS and other improvements to openconnect

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Feb 4 05:55:38 EST 2014

On Tue, 2014-02-04 at 09:44 +0100, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:

> gnutls uses gnulib (which I found out that sometimes could have
> side-effects - such as replacing recv and send). Would loading succeed
> if done in openconnect directly?

This *is* in openconnect directly.
http://git.infradead.org/users/dwmw2/openconnect.git/blob/HEAD:/gnutls.c#l230

Don't get me started (again) on how much we have to do in openconnect
directly because the various crypto libraries don't give us a simple
"use <this> cert/key that the user specified on the command line" that
Does The Right Thing™ :)