[GIT PULL] DTLS and other improvements to openconnect

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Tue Feb 4 03:32:42 EST 2014

On Tue, 2014-02-04 at 08:41 +0100, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:

> I didn't check it yet, but note that due to conio.h reading the password
> will work only when run from wineconsole. So this may have been the
> blocking that you noticed.

No, that much works with wine on the command line too.

I've now *disabled* the command socket, which means we wouldn't be able
to kill it but at least gets me a little further. I can now fail to
authenticate to my company's VPN because I need a cert.

When I try to use a cert, reading the cert file fails in load_datum() in
gnutls.c. The size of the file is 3263 bytes but read() returns 99. I
wonder if that could be a wine bug? That is basically a "should never
happen" even, although POSIX theoretically allows it.