OpenConnect 7.02 release

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Dec 19 03:19:55 PST 2014

Mostly this fixes openconnect_set_option_value() so that when the GUI
authentication dialogs use it to set the authgroup, it actually works.

There's also a minor fix for the Java bits if you fall through a
time-warp to the 20th century and build on a system where the locale
isn't UTF-8.

Oh, and I implemented PKCS#11 support for OpenSSL. Not because I
particularly care, but I was interesting in investigating the "path of
least resistance" for adding coherent PKCS#11 support to OpenSSL
applications. There are *many* options because that part of the
ecosystem is so rabidly infested with NIH. Just under the banner of the
OpenSC project alone there are three *different* ways to do it. With
incompatible ways for users to specify which certificates they want to
use.

ftp://ftp.infradead.org/pub/openconnect/openconnect-7.02.tar.gz
ftp://ftp.infradead.org/pub/openconnect/openconnect-7.02.tar.gz.asc

David Woodhouse (7):
      Make pin_cache member of struct openconnect_info unconditionally present
      Add PKCS#11 support for OpenSSL using libp11
      Make openconnect_set_option_value() accept "foreign" strings for SELECT opts
      Fix OpenSSL build without libp11
      Update translations from GNOME
      Resync translations with sources
      Tag version 7.02

Michael Zhilin (1):
      (fix) correct java compilation error on system under non-utf8 locale

David.Woodhouse at intel.com                              Intel Corporation