ocserv 0.8.9

İsmail Dönmez ismail at donmez.ws
Wed Dec 10 12:19:23 PST 2014

Hi,

On Wed, Dec 10, 2014 at 9:08 PM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
<nmav at gnutls.org> wrote:

> Hello,
>  I've just released ocserv 0.8.9. This is hopefully the last release on
> the 0.8.x branch. It adds support for dynamic-dns servers (when using
> openconnect client 7.01 or later), and the usual bug fixes. The
> development on master branch will be for 0.9.x which will have the
> necessary changes to add native support for radius.
>
> ocserv is a VPN server that implements the AnyConnect SSL VPN protocol
> and targets small embedded Linux devices.

Got a build error on Ubuntu 14.10:

sec-mod-sup-config.o: In function `sup_config_init':
/home/ismail/ocserv/src/sec-mod-sup-config.c:39: undefined reference
to `radius_sup_config'

config.log says radius is disabled:

*** libfreeradius-client was not found. Radius support will be disabled.

Regards,
ismail