Problem with basic proxy authentication

Miloslav Švarc miloslav.svarc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 01:29:09 PST 2014

Hello,

I'm succesfuly using Openconnect 6 or 7 in different configurations,
but I have a problem with just one proxy with basic auth. I'm able to
connect through it with different programs (wget, corkscrew,
openvpn...), but when I run this command, no joy.

# openconnect SERVER --proxy=http://USER:PASSWD@PROXY:8080/ --proxy-auth Basic

POST https:/SERVER/
Attempting to connect to proxy PROXY:8080
Requesting HTTP proxy connection to SERVER:443
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.1 407 Proxy Authentication Required
Server: Sun-Java-System-Web-Proxy-Server/4.0