win32 related patches

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri Aug 22 08:04:24 PDT 2014

On Fri, 2014-08-22 at 11:00 +0200, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
> The attached patches fix some issues in windows. Of them patch-0002 is
> not critical, but switches to windows types to avoid casts from the
> caller.

Thanks. Can you say *what* valid input inet_addr() fails on? Other than
"255.255.255.255" which is handled as a special case?

Elsewhere in the code we do assume that inet_pton() exists, so you could
just use 'return inet_pton(AF_INET, cp, addr)' unconditionally rather
than having the separate version for win32.

For the last patch, we now end up running 'cmd /c cscript ...' should we
just use 'cscript.exe' there instead of 'cmd.exe'?

Please could I also have the patches with Signed-off-by: tags as
described in http://www.infradead.org/openconnect/contribute.html