[ocserv]Anyconnect profile editing?

Kevin Cernekee cernekee at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 20:02:54 PDT 2014

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 6:53 PM, Quan Zhou <qzhou at live.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Background:
> I'm currently having a problem with anyconnect client on PC/Mac, though it works well on iOS devices.
>
> Symptoms:
> 1. On Windows, after first successful session, anyconnect will no longer work and keep saying that the network requires web authentication.
>
> 2. On Mac, same problem as it was on windows, but
> 2.1 I can try once with arbitrary address that doesn't have AnyConnect service, like fjdsaklfsdjk
> 2.2 After anyconnect server failed to connect to that non-existent server
> 2.3 reconnect to the original good server
> 2.4 connection will then be established without further errors

There were a couple of earlier threads on the list about AnyConnect's
inscrutable captive portal detection.  Connecting to a known good host
like vpn.mit.edu (no need to log in) usually made the problem
disappear.

You might want to check your server's SSL cert and make sure
everything is in order (particularly the common name / hostname).