ocserv:could not determine the owner of received UDP packet

Kevin Cernekee cernekee at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 09:42:41 PDT 2014

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 11:34 PM, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos
<nmav at gnutls.org> wrote:
>> One more issue,what is "web authentication required" in anyconnect 3.1 client.
>
> No idea about that. Most probably you'll need to enable more debugging
> to the server to see what it requests.

Is this the false captive portal detect problem?  I don't think we
ever completely nailed down the root cause but it could be
certificate-related:

https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11696386/anyconnect-31-captive-portal-false-alert-stops-users-connecting
http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openconnect-devel/2014-February/001613.html
https://supportforums.cisco.com/discussion/11977056/anyconnect-randomly-opens

If you have DART installed, the logs can provide more clues.