Build from git in Centos 6

Steve steve at thupdi.net
Mon Apr 14 14:29:50 PDT 2014

Thanks for the reply.

Actually I got  Ver. 5.9.4 autogen in system, but not work. I also
tried make dist from Debian system and put the tarball  to CentOS box,
but error with:

In file included from ocserv-args.c:47:
ocserv-args.h: In function ‘aoGetsText’:
ocserv-args.h:150: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘gettext’
ocserv-args.h:150: warning: incompatible implicit declaration of
built-in function ‘gettext’
ocserv-args.c: At top level:

Any idea?