connect-script double call

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Sat Apr 12 15:15:19 PDT 2014

On Sun, 2014-04-13 at 00:40 +0800, Steve wrote:
> Hi, Nikos
>
> Still not work: vpns1: error fetching interface information: Device not found
>
> Only the first disconnect could gather info from the device, the next
> disconnections never do it.

There is a race condition there. As the script runs into the background
there can be that the device is closed prior to the script accessing it.
I've now modified the worker process cleanup to involve an extra
transition to state dead prior to complete cleanup. That should give
time for the script to execute.