OpenConnect + Network Manager and --os flag

Brian Kosick bkosick at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 19:31:19 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I'm using Fedora 19 and Openconnect, I'd like to use NetworkManager and
Open Connect, but due to a mis-configured corporate AnyConnect Server, I
need to use the --os flag to report as a 32bit linux system rather than
a 64 linux system.   I've put in a ticket to fix the corporate vpn for
64bit linux systems, but the response time is glacially slow and will
probably never reach the right people.

Is there anyway to set a default config file for openconnect that
Network Manager will pick up/use?   Here's my command working command
line.

sudo openconnect --script=/etc/vpnc/vpnc-script --csd-user=myuser
--csd-wrapper=/etc/openvpn/csd-wrapper.sh --os=linux
--authgroup=Corporate -u myuser vpn.mycompany.com --reconnect-timeout=60

Without the --os=linux flag, I get a cant find "sfinst" message

GET https://vpn.mycompany.com/CACHE/sdesktop/install/binaries/sfinst
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found (does not exist)
Cannot receive HTTP 1.0 body without closing connection