No address available for SVC connection.

Jonathan Schultz jonathan at imatix.com
Wed Sep 11 18:45:05 EDT 2013

Hello folks,

I've been using openconnect for a few months on my Debian/unstable
system and it's been working pretty well. However I recently upgraded to
version 5.01 and now it doesn't work at all. The main message I get is:
VPN service unavailable; reason: No address available for SVC connection.

On a different computer I have access to running some version of Ubuntu
with openconnect 3.15 the same connection still works fine.

I'm happy to provide whatever additional information might help identify
the problem if someone could point the way.

Many thanks,
Jonathan