Proxy Authentication

Duft Markus Markus.Duft at salomon.at
Wed Sep 4 05:46:49 EDT 2013

Hey there!

First of all, THANKS for openconnect :) great tool :D

Now for my question: i'm behind a NTLM proxy requiring authentication, and this does not seem to work with openconnect. Is there any information about that (google didn't come up with something useful), or plans to implement this? I also tried running through a local ntlmaps proxy, but i always get 503 service unavailable when trying through that... :( (the ntlmaps does work fine for http, rsync, etc.. i can even https connect through that proxy to the vpn server page with the browser)

When trying to go through the NTLM proxy directly, openconnect does not parse the URL correctly. It says getaddrinfo failed for host '<user>:<passw>@proxy.company.com:8080'.  Seems it passes the credentials to getaddrinfo as server URL ...

P.S.: I'm not subscribed, so pls be sure to cc me :)

Cheers,
Markus
[Beschreibung: facebook_icon_signatur]<http://www.facebook.com/SSI.SCHAEFER.DE>   [Beschreibung: twitter_icon_signatur] <http://twitter.com/ssi_schaefer_de>    [Beschreibung: youtube_icon_signatur] <http://www.youtube.com/user/lagerlogistik1>    [Beschreibung: blog_button_signatur] <http://www.ssi-schaefer.de/blog>    [Beschreibung: feed_icon_signatur] <http://www.ssi-schaefer.de/news-infocenter/aktuelles/rss.xml>
--
Salomon Automation GmbH - Friesachstrasse 15 - A-8114 Friesach bei Graz
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Friesach bei Graz