openconnect with Belgian EID

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Nov 16 19:38:15 EST 2013

On Fri, 2013-11-15 at 17:25 +0100, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:

> Note that from building from git you need autogen and libopts (so that
> this file is auto-generated).
> That's pretty strange error though since these files don't exist in
> the repository. Could it be that you have some discrepancy between
> your installed autogen and libopts?

Hm, not quite. It's a discrepancy between my installed autogen and the
version of libopts which you ship inside the GnuTLS source tree.

I think I didn't have the autogen-libopts-devel package installed (I did
have autogen-libopts and autogen itself). Now I have that, it does seem
to eschew its own local libopts and the build works fine.

We could do with a better failure mode there — can't we *detect* that
the installed autogen is not compatible with our libopts, and refuse to
use it?