Problem with establishing VPN connections with client

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Thu Nov 14 16:40:59 EST 2013

On Thu, 2013-11-14 at 13:12 -0500, Tony Zhou wrote:
> I don't think the problem is from ipv6 since neither my box nor my phone
> has ipv6 connection. And ipv6 entries were commented out in the conf file.

There were IPv6 addresses sent in the previous log you sent.

> I'm not quite sure about what does this log tell, does it look legit?
> Nov 15 03:07:01 hostname ocserv[2864]: [client.ip.addr]:31328 received
> -110 byte(s) (TLS)
> Nov 15 03:07:01 hostname ocserv[2864]: GnuTLS error (at
> worker-vpn.c:1161): The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.

Yes it is normal except for the last lines. There it says that the peer
terminated the connection. It is on the client you're going to find out
the disconnection reason and the smoothconnect thing had a log.

Did you try to disable certificate checking etc from the client?

You didn't answer whether you tried with the default configuration.