Compatibility with 2 factor authentication?

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Fri May 24 16:04:16 EDT 2013

On Thu, 2013-05-23 at 16:43 -0500, Matthew Kitchin (Public/Usenet)
wrote:
> We are migrating to a Duo Security product for secondary authentication
> on our ASA. This prompts another box to show up in the Windows GUI
> client labeled 'Second Password'. Does openconnect have the ability to
> interact with this second password dialog? I found this:
> http://lists.infradead.org/pipermail/openconnect-devel/2010-September/000226.html
> and it appears to be the same thing, but I'm unclear on what the
> resolution was. I"m using command line only on an openwrt router.

It should work fine. Each form that the server offers should be
presented directly to the user. The integration with openwrt's luci
configuration system is somewhat limited, and assumes a single username
and password. But that can be fixed too, if you want to do things
"properly" on the openwrt box.