Add TOTP (RFC6238) one-time password support

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Sat Mar 16 11:30:19 EDT 2013

On Sun, 2013-03-10 at 11:33 -0400, John Morrissey wrote:
> I'll plan to wrap up the TOTP patch in the next few days, then.

I'm quite keen to do a 5.0 release, since Kevin's stoken support has
been lurking for long enough. Do you want to try to get this in for 5.0,
or can it wait for the release after that (which doesn't have to be
*long* afterwards...)?

Kevin, are you happy to ship what's in the tree right now as 5.0? Did we
get to the bottom of all the outstanding things you were looking at?