Errors

Richard Davies richard at tollyboy.demon.co.uk
Sun Mar 3 16:00:00 EST 2013

On 03/03/13 19:07, Kevin Cernekee wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 3, 2013 at 10:44 AM, Richard Davies
> <richard at tollyboy.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>> Can someone tell me what the following errors mean?
>>
>> I can only find links to the code not what it means or what to do about it.
>>
>> XML response has no "auth" node
>> Failed to obtain WebVPN cookie
> Could you please try to connect with "openconnect -v" and post/email the log?

richard at debian:~$ sudo openconnect -v ltuvpn.latrobe.edu.au
[sudo] password for richard:
Attempting to connect to server 131.172.15.1:443
SSL negotiation with ltuvpn.latrobe.edu.au
Matched DNS altname 'ltuvpn.latrobe.edu.au'
Connected to HTTPS on ltuvpn.latrobe.edu.au
POST https://ltuvpn.latrobe.edu.au/
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 20:53:35 GMT
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 20:54:23 GMT
HTTP body chunked (-2)
XML response has no "auth" node
Failed to obtain WebVPN cookie
richard at debian:~$

Which version are you running?

Open client for Cisco AnyConnect VPN, version v4.99

Thanks for you help.

Richard