HTTP Error before providing credentials

Philip Graham philip.robert.graham at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 10:50:11 EDT 2013

Hello list!

I am experiencing a problem with openconnect where I get an HTTP error
_before_ providing any credentials. The error is:

"Cannot receive HTTP 1.0 body without closing connection"

Here is the log output:

Attempting to connect to 208.69.159.148:443
SSL negotiation with vpn.mcafee.com
Connected to HTTPS on vpn.mcafee.com
GET https://vpn.mcafee.com/
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.0 302 Object Moved
SSL negotiation with vpn.mcafee.com
Connected to HTTPS on vpn.mcafee.com
GET https://vpn.mcafee.com/+webvpn+/index.html
GET https://vpn.mcafee.com/CACHE/sdesktop/install/binaries/sfinst
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found (does not exist)
Cannot receive HTTP 1.0 body without closing connection

Has anybody experienced this error before? Any help is appreciated and
if you need more information just let me know.

Thanks,
Philip