ocserv HEAD with iOS 6.1.2 fails after successful cert auth

Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos nmav at gnutls.org
Wed Feb 27 14:32:19 EST 2013

On 02/27/2013 08:04 PM, Jason Cooper wrote:

> Nikos,
>
> I'm attempting to get the Cisco AnyConnect client to create tunnel to
> the server.  For testing, I disabled user authentication (there is only
> one cert in this CA).  My --debug log is below.  I added a an fprintf
> into the do..while loop in tls_read().  It looks like the client is
> closing the stream.
>
> Before I go wandering down the wrong path, can you check my attached
> config to make sure I'm not missing anything simple?

I don't think you're missing anything. This server was designed to
provide whatever openconnect was using. It could be that the anyconnect
client is more picky. Does this client have a debug mode, or does it
output anything helpful?

I'm wondering whether that client asks for any HTTP urls resources that
aren't supported. Could you try debugging using the current head?