ocserv 0.0.1 release

Jason Cooper jason at lakedaemon.net
Tue Feb 26 07:44:07 EST 2013

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 09:13:02AM +0100, Nikos Mavrogiannopoulos wrote:
> On 02/25/2013 11:35 PM, Jason Cooper wrote:
>

> >> hmm, I would assume that's when autoreconf is happy.  Since mine is not,
> >> I don't get that far.  I'm currently upgrading the system to wheezy to
> >> see if that helps.  squeeze-backports didn't have a newer version of
> >> automake...
> > Ok, all upgraded to wheezy.  Which includes automake v1.11.6.  Same
> > result.  Did a 'git clean -xfd' on ToT and ocserv_0_0_1.  Same results
> > as before.
>
> > Perhaps we need an automake guru?
>
> If it is just this file that is causing the issue try copying it
> manually.

Well, it looks as though there is something else going on.  Since Mike
reported autoreconf worked fine on wheezy, and built fine with
backported gnutls, the problem may lie elsewhere.  Usually
build-essentials does a good job of pulling in everything needed.

This is most likely going to boil down to the difference between an
established build environment and a new one (I just built the box I am
testing on a few weeks ago).

> You may also consult the automake lists (if you're brave enough :)

hrrmmm, I need that like I need a fork in my eye.

thx,

Jason.