ocserv 0.0.1 release

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Thu Feb 21 18:54:48 EST 2013

Could do with an 'autogen.sh' for people who are too dim to find the
instructions in the README file. I looked in the INSTALL file instead,
on my first attempt. And then got distracted before ever working out how
to even *try* to build it :)

Anyway...

[dwmw2 at shinybook ocserv]$ autoreconf -fvi
autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
autoreconf: running: aclocal --force -I gl/m4 -I libopts/m4 -I m4
autoreconf: configure.ac: tracing
autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Libtool
autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoconf --force
autoreconf: running: /usr/bin/autoheader --force
autoreconf: running: automake --add-missing --copy --force-missing
automake: warnings are treated as errors
/usr/share/automake-1.12/am/library.am: warning: 'libopts.a': linking
libraries using a non-POSIX
/usr/share/automake-1.12/am/library.am: archiver requires 'AM_PROG_AR'
in 'configure.ac'
libopts/Makefile.am:3:   while processing library 'libopts.a'
autoreconf: automake failed with exit status: 1