OpenConnect ignores the gateway's proposed MTU

David Woodhouse dwmw2 at infradead.org
Mon Feb 18 05:32:20 EST 2013

On Mon, 2013-02-18 at 10:48 +0100, Michael Helmling wrote:

> Thank you, the issue does not occur with openconnect-4.99, but it does
> in 4.08.
> In the debug output of 4.08 the line
> "DTLS option X-DTLS-MTU : 1418"
> appears while with 4.99 the correct value 1330 appears there. I guess
> that's the point. So the issue will be fixed with the next release version?

Hm, I didn't think we'd done anything that would *fix* that between 4.08
and 4.99; I'd like to make sure I fully understand what's going on and
make sure it's really fixed and will *remain* fixed.

Please could I see the full debug output of 4.99 when you connect with
the '-v' option on the command line? And also 4.08, preferably. Thanks.