Openconnect 5.01 no longer connects

Anton Keks anton at codeborne.com
Fri Dec 27 17:37:52 EST 2013

OK, sorry, I used the official master from infradead.org, which had a
few commits on top of 5.01.

Now I compiled your git master and it works with xml post!

Now I hope that you can get this released soon :-)

POST https://213.172.3.40/
Attempting to connect to server 213.172.3.40:443
SSL negotiation with 213.172.3.40
Server certificate verify failed: signer not found

Certificate from VPN server "213.172.3.40" failed verification.
Reason: signer not found
Enter 'yes' to accept, 'no' to abort; anything else to view: yes
Connected to HTTPS on 213.172.3.40
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 22:32:25 GMT
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 22:32:32 GMT