Openconnect 5.01 no longer connects

Kevin Cernekee cernekee at gmail.com
Wed Dec 25 13:02:37 EST 2013

On Wed, Dec 25, 2013 at 8:16 AM, Anton Keks <anton at codeborne.com> wrote:
> OK, it seems that 4.07 is getting a redirect, while 5.01 does not:
[...]
> XML POST enabled
> GROUP: [ADMBankier|ADMCborne|ADMCborne-new|ADMNetwork|ADMOther|ADMPhones|ADMW2K|MobileMGR|WssDocs]:ADMCborne

In current releases, XML POST does not work correctly with a
non-default authgroup.

As a temporary workaround you can try passing "--no-xmlpost" if it is
supported in the version you are running.

There's also a fix in the git tree I referenced earlier.  But I don't
actually use a VPN gateway that requires an authgroup, so it would be
helpful if you tested it and let me know if everything works as
expected.

Thanks.