Connection Problems... help!

James Boulton james at retrohq.co.uk
Fri Dec 13 07:08:46 EST 2013

Hi,

I've built openconnect on my NAS box and am trying to connect to a VPN. The
connection seems to go through with username / password then I get this :

	CSTP connected. DPD 30, Keepalive 20
	readlink: /dev/net/tun: Invalid argument

	>> REPEATED 100x
	BusyBox v1.01 (2013.06.23-18:40+0000) multi-call binary

	Usage: sleep N

	Pause for N seconds.
	<<

	Failed to open tun device: No such device

The sleep error seems to be down to the busybox sleep only accepting whole
numbers, and readlink seems to report on error if not used on an actual
link.

/dev/net/tun exists but tun is not listed in lsmod.

Any pointers appreciated.

-- James