openconnect is not working while connecting to cisco vpn

Rishikesh Darandale rishikesh.darandale at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 12:53:43 EDT 2013

Need your help to sort out the issue related to getting connect to vpn
on ubuntu 13.04. I am trying to connect to vpn using below command and
getting erros has shown at the end.

~$ sudo openconnect -v myofficevpn.com --certificate=~/my.crt.pem
--sslkey=~/my.key.pem
Attempting to connect to myofficevpn.com:443
Using certificate file /home/user/my.crt.pem
Using private key file /home/user/my.key.pem
Using client certificate 'MY'
SSL negotiation with myofficevpn.com
Server certificate verify failed: signer not found

Certificate from VPN server "myofficevpn.com" failed verification.
Reason: signer not found
Enter 'yes' to accept, 'no' to abort; anything else to view: yes
Connected to HTTPS on myofficevpn.com
GET https://myofficevpn.com/
Got HTTP response: HTTP/1.0 302 Object Moved