How To install openconnect server on ubuntu 13.04

Mike Miller mtmiller at ieee.org
Fri Aug 2 10:45:22 EDT 2013

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 03:28:14 +0430, Armin Lavaee wrote:
> Hi
>
> im new to linux and openconnect, please help me how to install
> openconnect server in ubuntu 13.04 because each time i try toconfigure
> it i get error like :
>
> "
> configure: WARNING:
> ***
> *** autogen not found.  We will not build manpages.
> ***
> checking size of unsigned long... 8
> checking whether byte ordering is bigendian... no
> checking for LIBGNUTLS... no
> configure: error: Package requirements (gnutls >= 3.1.10) were not met:
> [...]

The highest version of GnuTLS available in Ubuntu 13.04 is 3.0.22. If
you can upgrade your system to 13.10 (currently in the alpha phase)
then you can install the necessary packages from the Ubuntu archive:

  $ sudo apt-get install autogen libgnutls28-dev

and you should be able to build. There are some other optional
dependency lib packages that I can't remember off the top of my head
that are also in the archive.

If you can't upgrade your system to 13.10, then you'll have to build
and install a newer version of GnuTLS yourself. That is a bit out of
scope for this list.

HTH,

--
mike