how to store server key permanently?

Florin Andrei florin at andrei.myip.org
Sat Oct 20 03:25:30 EDT 2012

Is there a way to store the server key after a successful connection,
the way ssh does?

No matter how many times I connect, I have to always type "yes" to
accept the server key. I wish it would be accepted and stored forever.

###############################
florin at scout:~$ sudo openconnect XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
Attempting to connect to XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX:443
SSL negotiation with XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX
Server certificate verify failed: signer not found

Certificate from VPN server "XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX" failed verification.
Reason: signer not found
Enter 'yes' to accept, 'no' to abort; anything else to view: yes
Connected to HTTPS on XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX

(the "server" is an ASA5520)

--
Florin Andrei