connman woes

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre mathieu.tl at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 10:22:15 EDT 2012

On Fri, Oct 19, 2012 at 12:54 AM, Florin Andrei <florin at andrei.myip.org> wrote:
> Connman is recommended on the openconnect site as a GUI. The thing is, at
> least with recent versions of Ubuntu, if you install it, it completely
> destroys the network configuration. I learned that the hard way.

I'm glad you got an answer on the list at least, the procedure shown
in indeed the right one to recover "automatic" connectivity.

As for the openconnect website, I can't see where it recommends connman?

The only piece of information I could find on the website was the main
page mentioning "Lack of support for NetworkManager", but that really
pertains to the official Cisco Anyconnect client, not to openconnect.

Mathieu Trudel-Lapierre <mathieu.tl at gmail.com>
Freenode: cyphermox, Jabber: mathieu.tl at gmail.com
4096R/EE018C93 1967 8F7D 03A1 8F38 732E  FF82 C126 33E1 EE01 8C93